Ago Outsourcing are currently seeking a Compliance Manager to join the team at our Newcastle site in Newburn.
We are based at Kingfisher boulevard within a state of the art modern complex with an excellent transport links, 10 minutes from the town centre.
The role will report to our Operations Manager and the successful candidate will be provided with ongoing training and support. The ideal candidate will have had senior responsibilities within a previous role.
The salary on this role will be between £26,000- £28,000 per annum.
This role will be expected to work core business hours which are Monday to Thursday 10am- 7pm and Friday 9am- 6pm.
As a minimum requirement you’ll be expected to be:
• Be a self-motivated planner and organiser.
• Have a strong work ethic and a confident rapport.
• Have previous experience within a similar role, desirably with an energy telesales company.
• Have the ability to think fast and deliver to tight deadlines within a demanding and challenging sales environment.
• Have previous experience of managing and developing a team.
• Need to have a good working knowledge of GDPR regulations.
• Have a flexible approach to working hours.
• Be confident in communicating and engaging with colleagues of all levels.
In AGO you would be:
• Call listening to outbound sales calls for quality and compliance.
• Scoring Agents calls using Client’s scoring system.
• Providing feedback and coaching to Agents and helping them develop.
• Managing Quality Assurance administration and upload it to internal systems.
• Working remotely and keeping East Kilbride team updated.
• Investigating any complaints.
• Investigating televerification from the Client.
• Managing team to provide effective support to the team.
• Implementing assurance risk management processes for the operational functions.
• Using excel to update reports and upload these to a centralised system to update the Client.
• Tracking any trends for Agent’s performance and implementing relevant changes.
• Doing floor audits of all departments.
• Using business intelligence/insights to track and seek to understand any potential emerging risks.
• Writing regular and routine compliance and risk management reports for various audiences and levels of the business.
• Developing new policies and maintain existing policies, ensuring they are updated in accordance with current legislation.
• Work very closely and collaborate with first line management, leaders and decision makers on projects, to drive positive change and creation of compliance and risk aware culture.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with a copy of your CV and state salary expectations and a member of our recruitment team will get back to you asap.