AGO Outsourcing are currently looking to expand their Glasgow team by hiring an experienced Marketing Manager.
This role will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy for the company. This role will also see the Marketing Manager drive compelling campaigns, develop strong marketing strategies and design effective social media plans.
This role will be based in our Head Office in East Kilbride and the salary will be between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales and recruitment activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget and predict budgets for future projects.
• Creating and publicising all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications with senior management team.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and projects.
• Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Monitoring and analysing market trends – be familiar with Google Analytics, Piwik and Adobe Analytics.
Requirements of the role:
• Bachelor degree in Marketing.
• Ideally qualified chartered marketer.
• Ability to demonstrate results in a similar role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Strong creative outlook.