Job Description: Sales Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Trafford Manchester
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
We are one of the UK’S leading outsourcing providers and are actively seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to work on our principal energy campaign. We are looking for someone who can effectively manage people and performance in a fast paced and growing environment. We are seeking an individual who thrives in challenging situations and wants to hit the ground running.
As a Sales Operations Manager at AGO, you will be passionate about sales, have a keen eye for detail and have proven track record of success in a similar role.
Essential experience required:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations Manager
• Previous experience of managing an FTE headcount of 50+
• Proven track record of success within a (preferably outbound) sales environment, working towards set KPIs and SLAs
• Budget Management
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of leading a team of managers – ability to develop these managers to ensure best practice is continuously shared within the organisation
• Ability to forge strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Forecasting experience
• Previous experience within the Energy sector
Full roles and responsibilities will be provided upon application please attached your CV to apply.