Ago Outsourcing are currently seeking a Quality Advisor to join the team at our brand new site in Trafford, Manchester.
We are based at Oakland House within a state of the art modern complex with a excellent transport links, 10 minutes from the town centre. Our modern open plan spacious office has fantastic views of the waterfront.
The role will report to our Compliance Manager and the successful candidate will be provided with ongoing training and support. The ideal candidate will have had senior responsibilities within a previous role.
The salary will be between £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
This role will be expected to work core business hours which are Monday- Thursday 10am- 7pm and Friday 9am- 6pm.
As a minimum requirement you’ll be expected to be:
• Be a self-motivated planner and organiser.
• Have a strong work ethic and a confident rapport.
• Have previous experience within a similar role, desirably with an energy telesales company.
• Have the ability to think fast and deliver to tight deadlines. within a demanding and challenging sales environment.
• Have a flexible approach to working hours.
• Be confident in communicating and engaging with colleagues of all levels.
In AGO you would be:
• Call listening to outbound sales calls for quality and compliance.
• Scoring Agents calls using Client’s scoring system.
• Providing feedback and coaching to Agents and helping them develop.
• Managing Quality Assurance administration and upload it to internal systems.
• Work remotely and keeping East Kilbride team updated.
• Investigating any complaints.
• Investigating televerification from the Client.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply with a copy of your CV and state salary expectations and a member of our recruitment team will get back to you asap.