We are one of the UK’S leading outsourcing providers and are actively seeking a Team Manager with a proven track record of working in outbound telesales managing up to 15 FTE sales executives. This role will be based on our site in Newburn, Newcastle and this role will work with our Sales Manager and Operations Manager.
We are looking for an individual who can manage a team effectively and meet targets in a fast paced and growing environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is dedicated to leading people and thrives in a target based environment.
• Leading, managing and motivating a telesales team to meet agreed targets and achieve maximum results while maintaining compliance regulations.
• Develop good relationships with team members, interact with the team regularly to ensure everyone is on task and manage the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue with the sales team.
• Working alongside the Operations Manager to further each team member’s development: undertaking weekly performance one-to-ones with each member and providing training, mentorship and support to ensure the team achieves targets and improve their overall performance.
• Carry out return to works with your team including sickness & absence reviews.
• Managing resources and setting objectives.
• Handling customer complaints and complex enquiries.
• Sales coaching and development
• Coaching and inspiring the team to achieve excellent results.
• Previous Outbound sales experience is essential and will be preferably within the Energy sector
• Energetic, enthusiastic and driven, with the ability to motivate themselves and others to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure
• Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to influence and lead a team successfully.
• Good motivational skills to bring out the best in team members
• Self-motivated, flexible and determined approach to sales. Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales
• An exceptional communicator, with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels
What Ago Outsourcing Offers:
• A fantastic working environment
• A competitive salary
• An excellent monthly team bonus
• Staff Kitchen/Breakout Area
• 28 days holiday (includes 8 Bank Holidays)
Apply today to save missing out on an excellent management opportunity with a fast growing company.