Basic salary up to £19,500 per annum dependant on experience (Equivalent to £10.00 per hour)
We are one of the UK’S leading outsourcing providers and are actively seeking experienced Telesales Executives to work on our new energy campaign on behalf of ScottishPower. We are looking for success driven, motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for selling; a ‘can do, will do’ attitude and a drive to succeed and earn big rewards!
As a Telesales Executive, you will be contacting residential customers by phone to promote Energy services as well as G&E products on behalf of Scottish Power.
• Identify, prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from outbound/cold calls.
• Promoting the key benefits and unique selling points of the product.
• Supporting profitable sales growth by meeting quality sales targets.
• Develop a sound knowledge of customer needs, competitor activity and company products and resources.
• Delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
• Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth quality targets/KPIs.
• You’ll have plenty of enthusiasm and energy.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in telesales / sales.
• Target driven.
• Strong work ethic.
• The ability to build rapport and relationships quickly.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion Skills.
We can offer you:
• A very luxurious and fun environment with a continuous vibrant and buzzy working atmosphere.
• Uncapped commission and weekly reward incentives .
• Excellent location within East Kilbride with spectacular views and easy access to public transport by bus or train.
• Full training provided by a qualified ScottishPower onsite trainer and development and progression is encouraged over the course of your career.
• Onsite deli-bar with first class facilities i.e. onsite shower rooms, internet terminals, waterside picnic tables etc.
Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an interview.